Tax season is upon us. Get accurate mileage calculations with BeansTour.com
Top Tech Tools for Real Estate Agents in 2021
Create a stronger brand for yourself and close more deals with the hottest real estate tech tools for 2021.
Gain clients and close deals quicker with the best technology available for real estate agents.
Whether you’re just starting out in real estate or have been in the business for a while, having the right technology on your side can improve your ability to find buyers, market to sellers, stay connected with clients, develop closer relationships, and organize your business. But with so many products and solutions available, it can be overwhelming to figure out which solutions provide the best value for their price tag.
The tech tools listed below are crowd favorites in the real estate industry. These tools generate success for agents who are looking to turn prospects into clients, enhance current client relationships, and close more deals at a quicker rate.
1. Placester - Website Builder
Eliminate the need for web developers and designers with Placester. Designed specifically for real estate agents, small brokerages, and teams, Placester makes it easy to create, manage, update, and tweak your website yourself. The codeless website editor features a wealth of modern website designs to choose from and then walks you through a simple customization process.
Placester allows you to plug in any IDX to showcase your listings directly on your site, drive traffic to your website, and generate leads over time. You can also set up an agent roster, add customer reviews and testimonials, create landing pages, post blogs, and add videos. Placester’s built-in SEO tools help you develop content that search engine crawlers can register and understand.
- Update, adjust, and redesign your website whenever you want.
- Select one of Placester’s modern designs to help you get started and easily customize it to fit your needs.
- Access Placester’s an on-demand creative team to help you enhance your website.
- Set up a blog and add fresh content to your website to drive traffic.
- Create a professional website that presents you as a reliable, trustworthy agent.
2. Mailchimp - Email Marketing
MailChimp is one of the most popular platforms used to implement real estate email marketing campaigns. Packed with features and tools, Mailchimp allows you to plan, craft, and schedule campaigns that can be sent to segmented mailing lists. Review a campaign’s success through the tracking and analytics report and directly engage contacts who click on specific properties or open a campaign multiple times. Mailchimp also allows you to perform A/B testing to boost a campaign’s open rate, click rate, and overall success.
- Send out current listings and receive a detailed report that shows which properties were clicked on and by whom.
- Limit phone calls to prospects that click on specific listings or open a campaign multiple times.
- Segment mailing lists based on an audience’s buying criteria, such as price range and neighborhoods, to send targeted listings.
- Personalize emails with first and/or last names to generate 50% higher open rates.
- Use a free account for up to 2000 contacts.
3. BombBomb - Video Messaging
Communicating with clients in an effective, personal way can be challenging, especially in a post-Covid world. Although nothing’s quiet the same as meeting face-to-face, BombBomb’s video messaging service offers a great compromise.
Instead of sending texts or emails, video messaging humanizes your communication with clients by presenting them with your face, voice, and personality. These short videos can be sent in a response to questions your clients may have or to show them around a property you think they may be interested in touring.
- Send personalized videos to clients and prospective clients via email or text.
- See who played your video and when.
- Distinguish yourself from other agents by developing a close, personal relationship with each client.
- Share your video link anywhere.
- Try a free 14-day trial to see how BombBomb impacts your agent-client communication.
4. Wise Agent - CRM Software
Wise Agent is an all-in-one real estate CRM platform built by agents for agents. The cloud-based software features lead automation, landing pages, contact management, transaction management, appointment calendar, and real estate marketing software all on an intuitive interface. Wise Agent automates important sales activities, including leads, responses, appointments, and transactions to save you time and help you manage prospects.
Wise Agent integrates with other leading real estate technology companies (over 70), such as BombBomb, Mailchimp, Gmail, DocuSign, etc., which allows you to run most of your business on a single system.
- Integrate your Gmail conversations into your real estate CRM records to maintain an organized record.
- Keep track of contacts and add information that might help you close deals quicker, like additional addresses, spouse info, children's birthdays, and even pets’ names.
- Create drip campaigns to automatically send content to prospects.
- Manage your leads with minimal effort with auto-replies, drip campaigns, A/B testing, automated daily call lists, lead categorization, and more.
- Sign up for a month-to-month subscription with no contract or an annual plan for a discounted price.
5. DocuSign - eSignatures
Use DocuSign to easily send, track, and sign agreements electronically. Collaborate on real estate transactions in a secure, digital workspace with your clients to experience a 25x faster turnaround time on agreements. DocuSign also helps reduce human errors by guiding your clients through the document and showing them exactly where they need to sign.
Submit offers or other agreements on your mobile device through DocuSign’s top-rated mobile apps to close deals even when you’re on the go.
- Prepare and send documents to your clients to be filled out and signed digitally.
- Upload documents in a variety of formats, including Microsoft Word, PDF, and other common formats.
- Maintain a digital audit trail of all signing events.
- Allow clients to open and sign agreements on their mobile phone, tablet, or computer.
- Send documents in 14 languages to communicate with a variety of clients.
6. Beans Tour - Agent-Client App
As the newest tech tool on this list, Beans Tour presents an innovative way for you to stay connected with your clients and streamline their home buying journey. Manage your clients, client notes, listings, showings, mileage, and calendar all on one app!
Beans Tour’s branding feature allows you to add your name, photo, and contact information to the app. Send your clients a personalized login code to have them see your brand and access their scheduled showings.
Clients can use the app to take notes, store photos, and write specific feedback about a property. Use and access this data in real time to better predict the types of properties your clients prefer to speed up the showings process.
- Provide your clients with a branded app that helps them stay connected to you, keep track of their upcoming showings, navigate to properties, and record notes.
- View real-time client feedback about toured properties and optimize future showings according to their preferences.
- Enable automatic mileage tracking to claim a tax deduction during tax season.
- Personalize each client relationship with a branded app and differentiate yourself from other agents.
- Access Beans Tour’s 911-location data to navigate directly to the front door of showings, even at apartment complexes.
There’s a seemingly endless amount of tech tools on the market that promise to add value to your business. Those found on this list are tried-and-true solutions that have helped thousands of agents work smarter and experience greater success in the industry.
If there’s a tech tool you use and love that’s not listed here, drop a comment below to let other readers know what helps drive your success.